Our commitment to customers
We aim to ensure that:
- Making a complaint is as easy as possible
- We treat your complaint seriously
- We deal with your complaint promptly and in confidence
- We learn from complaints and use them to review and improve our service
What is a complaint?
A complaint is when you tell us you are not happy about the service we provide.
- It can be about anything and could include
- When we do not deliver a service on time
- When we give you the wrong information
- When you receive a poor quality service
- When you have a problem with a member of staff
How to make a complaint
If you wish to make a complaint you can contact our Director in any of the ways listed below.
By email at NancyA@planningaidforlondon.org.uk
In writing to Nancy Astley at:
Unit 3.01 Linton House
London SE1 0LH
In person at office at the address above.
Your complaint will be fully investigated and a response issued within 10 working days.
If you are unhappy with the response or would like to talk to a trustee of the organization then please let us know and we will but you in direct contact.
We are happy to receive any other comments on our service to customers.
Please contact us in any of the ways mentioned above or complete our "get in touch form" .